Luta app is a new tool for Canadians in the battle against climate change. Luta app provides a simple
data-driven way to measure the impact of energy usage in your home and in your vehicle. It then helps
you take appropriate action to mitigate your greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) emissions and costs.
Luta measures the energy use and GHG emissions from furnaces, AC units and vehicles. Users of the
app can answer a few questions about their HVAC unit or car, then get an instant report that provides
them with an estimate of potential reduction of emissions and costs. The user can be also connected to
a local home heating/cooling professional for a free consultation, or book a test drive at a local dealer
through the app.
Luta recently launched Green Shopping with its partners, such as, Ecobee, Matt & Natt and Amego ebikes. This gives an opportunity to the Luta community to shop for sustainable products at discounts as
well as earn GHG Coins for every purchase. Luta GHG Coins are convertible to AIR MILES® Reward
Miles. Check out the app on https://www.lutaapp.com/.
Luta is aiming to spread the message on the climate change and the app across Canada, and is looking
to enrol 2 Student Brand Ambassadors from the marketing field.
The primary focus of the Student Brand Ambassadors will be:
- Participate in marketing strategy to promote the Luta app and the Luta store.
- Strengthen the social media presence of the app.
- Participate in strategy discussion with the Luta Team.
Benefits for the students:
- Paid internship opportunity for eligible students.
- Exposure on the Luta Website (picture and brief resume profile).
- Opportunity to lead a team of student volunteers recruited by them.
- Mentorship from the Luta leadership.
- Experience letter.
- Recommendation letter.
- Opportunity to be recruited as a part of the Luta Team.
Start Date: Immediate
Please send your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students from Canadian post-secondary educational institutes only should apply.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Business Development Manager
+1 416 669 2672