Luta app is a new tool for Canadians in the battle against climate change. Luta app provides a simple
data-driven way to measure the impact of energy usage in your home and in your vehicle. It then helps
you take appropriate action to mitigate your greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) emissions and costs.
Luta measures the energy use and GHG emissions from furnaces, AC units and vehicles. Users of the
app can answer a few questions about their HVAC unit or car, then get an instant report that provides
them with an estimate of potential reduction of emissions and costs. The user can be also connected to
a local home heating/cooling professional for a free consultation, or book a test drive at a local dealer
through the app.
Luta recently launched Green Shopping with its partners, such as, Ecobee, Matt & Natt and Amego ebikes. This gives an opportunity to the Luta community to shop for sustainable products at discounts as
well as earn GHG Coins for every purchase. Luta GHG Coins are convertible to AIR MILES® Reward
Miles. Check out the app on https://www.lutaapp.com/.
Luta is aiming to spread the message on the climate change and the app across Canada, and is looking
to enrol 2 Student Brand Ambassadors from the information technology or computer sciences faculty.
The primary focus of the Student Brand Ambassadors will be:
- Engage with the Luta Community Hub:
- Develop knowledge on at least one topic of interest and post and engage in the discussions on the Hub at least once a day.
- Build a following of users on the Hub.
- Study the current technical architecture of the app and the website and suggest improvements.
- Participate in the technical implementation of the product improvement ideas.
- Spread the message on climate change and the Luta app in their college/universities and across Canada.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
Benefits for the students:
- Exposure on the Luta website (picture and brief resume profile).
- Amplify your voice and concern for Climate Change and opportunity to enhance your profile as an eco-conscious leader.
- Mentorship from the Luta leadership.
- Experience letter for career advancement.
Start Date: Immediate
Please send your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students from Canadian post-secondary educational institutes only should apply.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Business Development Manager
+1 416 669 2672